BOARD of DIRECTORS MEETING
January 8, 2018, 6:00 P.M.
The East Rio Hondo Water Supply Corporation (ERHWSC) reserves the right to adjourn into executive session on any of the items listed on this Agenda, if at any time during the meeting an item meets the criteria which allow for executive session under Texas Government Code, Chapter 55, Subchapter D.
1. Confirm posting of notice and attendance by quorum of Directors.
2. Approve December 11, 2017 ERHWSC Board of Directors Meeting Minutes.
3. Visitors’ question and comment period. Review and take action on adjustment of customers’ bills and connection fees to include payment plans. LIMIT of THREE MINUTES per member and TEN MINUTES per topic.
4. Discuss and take possible action on unaudited November 30, 2017 Financial Statement.
5. Approve payment of December 2017 invoices.
6. Executive Session: Advice of Legal Counsel as per Government Code Chapter 551, Subchapter D, Section 551.071 on Potential or Pending Litigation Pertaining to:
A. Design, construction, and supply of manufactured equipment for clarification and filtration at the Martha Ann Simpson Surface Water Treatment Plant and associated contracts thereto.
B. Transfer of water rights upon subdivision of the land in accordance with Chapter 49, Texas Water Code, Subchapter O, pertaining to irrigation districts within ERHWSC’s service area.
C. Defendant Edward J. Mauro’s Cross-Claim and Counter-Claim against East Rio Hondo Water Supply Corporation as filed in Suit File Number 2016-DCL-02563.
D. Grinder Pump Station Maintenance in ERHWSC’s wastewater system.
7. Discuss and take possible action on item 6.A.- 6.D.
8. Executive Session: Deliberation about Real Property as per Government Code Chapter 551, Subchapter D, Section 551.072: Consideration of property acquisition for future elevated storage tank site.
9. Discuss and take possible action on item 8.
10. Discuss and take possible action on Proposal from Carr, Riggs, & Ingram, LLC for 2016/2017 Audit Services.
11. Discuss and take possible action on Amendment No. 1 to Agreement Between Owner, East Rio Hondo Water Supply Corporation & Engineer, Ambiotec Civil Engineering Group, Inc., for Professional Services for Line 26/Bean Rd. Waterline Project.
12. Discuss and take possible action on proposed USNWSA for V.C. Saldaña Subdivision and approval of said subdivision upon completion of all criteria required in the said USNWSA.
13. Discuss and take possible action on services related to Rio Hondo ISD middle school:
A. Non-Standard Utility Service Agreement
B. Amendment No. 24 with Ambiotec Civil Engineering Group
14. General Manager’s Business and Operations Report.
FILED TO WEBSITE ERHWSC.COM AT 5:45 P.M., 01-05-2018