BOARD of DIRECTORS MEETING
May 14, 2018, 6:00 P.M.
The East Rio Hondo Water Supply Corporation (ERHWSC) reserves the right to adjourn into executive session on any of the items listed on this Agenda, if at any time during the meeting an item meets the criteria which allow for executive session under Texas Government Code, Chapter 55, Subchapter D.
1. Confirm posting of notice and attendance by quorum of Directors.
2. Nomination and election of officers.
3. Approve April 9, 2018 ERHWSC Board of Directors Meeting Minutes.
4. Visitors’ question and comment period. Review and take action on adjustment of customers’ bills and connection fees to include payment plans. LIMIT of THREE MINUTES per member and TEN MINUTES per topic.
5. Discuss and take possible action on unaudited March 31, 2018 Financial Statement.
6. Approve payment of April 2018 invoices.
7. Executive Session: Advice of Legal Counsel as per Government Code Chapter 551, Subchapter D, Section 551.071 on Potential or Pending Litigation Pertaining to:
A. Design, construction, and supply of manufactured equipment for clarification and filtration at the Martha Ann Simpson Surface Water Treatment Plant and associated contracts thereto.
B. Transfer of water rights upon subdivision of the land in accordance with Chapter 49, Texas Water Code, Subchapter O, pertaining to irrigation districts within ERHWSC’s service area.
C. Defendant Edward J. Mauro’s Cross-Claim and Counter-Claim against East Rio Hondo Water Supply Corporation as filed in Suit File Number 2016-DCL-02563.
D. Obstruction of Right of Way Easements in the Arroyo City service area.
8. Discuss and take possible action on item 7.A.- 7.D.
9. Executive Session: Deliberation about Real Property as per Government Code Chapter 551, Subchapter D, Section 551.072:
A. Consideration of sale of Lots 23-28, Pollard Resubdivision, Rio Hondo, Texas.
B. Purchase of lift station site for Colonia Lantana wastewater service.
10. Discuss and take possible action on item 9.A. and 9.B.
11. Discuss and take possible action to approve resolution to appoint elected officers as authorized signers on bank accounts with Texas Regional Bank.
12. Discuss and take possible action on proposed Master Agreement for Engineering Services between East Rio Hondo Water Supply Corporation (ERHWSC) and Garver, LLC to include Amendment No. 1, Assessment of Filters and Clarifiers at Martha Ann Simpson Water Treatment Plant (MASWTP) and Amendment No. 2, Design of Raw Water Canal Meter for MASWTP, to the Master Agreement.
13. Discuss and take possible action on proposed Non-standard Water Service & Line Extension Agreement to Sisto Barrera on property described in Document 5653, Volume 7717, Page 311, Cameron County Official Records, Cameron County, Texas.
14. Discuss and take possible action on proposed Nonstandard Water Service Agreement between Ellen B. Morris and East Rio Hondo Water Supply Corporation for property described in Document 2007-67799, Volume 14635, Page 13, Cameron County Official Records, Cameron County, Texas.
15. Discuss and take possible action to approve amendment to Uniform Subdivision Nonstandard Water Service Agreement for the following subdivisions:
A. Berry Ranch Subdivision
B. Los Jardines Estates Subdivision
16. Discuss and take possible action on proposed Change Order No. 1 for Rio Hondo ISD Sanitary Sewer Improvement project.
17. Discuss and take possible action on services related to Rio Hondo ISD middle school:
A. Uniform Development Non-standard Water Service Agreement
B. Waterline Access Agreement
18. Discuss and take possible action pertaining to hydrants in the Arroyo City area.
19. Discuss and take possible action on proposed Crossing Consent Agreement pertaining to Palmas Wind, LLC installing roads and UG collection lines across East Rio Hondo Water Supply Corporation’s Right of Way Easements.
20. Discuss and take possible action on proposed modification to Full Service Grounds Maintenance Agreement with Turf Tamer Lawn Care & Irrigation pertaining to Lozano Wastewater Plant, Nelson Rd. Water Treatment, and Martha Ann Simpson Water Treatment Plant and one time service for brush clearing on 12” pipeline on north side of FM 510 and west side of Buena Vista Rd.
21. General Manager’s Business and Operations Report.
FILED TO WEBSITE ERHWSC.COM AT 5:35 P.M., 05-11-2018.