NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEETING
EAST RIO HONDO WATER SUPPLY CORPORATION April 2, 2019, 7:00 PM
The annual meeting of members of the East Rio Hondo Water Supply Corporation (ERHWSC) will be held on Tuesday, April 2, 2019 at 7:00 PM at the ERHWSC Main Office, 206 Industrial Parkway, Rio Hondo, Texas. The meeting agenda is as follows:
1. Welcome: President Minerva Martinez
2. Introduction and Recognition of 2018/2019 Board Members:
District 1 Santos Castillo District 2 Frontis Newell
District 3 Mona Hayes, CPA District 4 Secretary/Treasurer Roque Rodriguez
District 5 Carlos Castañeda District 6 Vice-President Robert E. Middleton Jr.
District 7 Tommi Sitton District 8 Jim Simmons
District 9 President Minerva Martinez
3. Introduction of General Manager and Recognition of Staff.
4. Approval of March 27, 2018 Membership Meeting Minutes - Secretary/Treasurer Roque Rodriguez
5. Approval of December 10, 2018 Special Membership Meeting Minutes - Secretary/Treasurer Roque Rodriguez
6. 2017/2018 Audit Report for East Rio Hondo Water Supply Corporation – Carr, Riggs, & Ingram, LLC
7. Engineering Construction & Operations Report – Brian E. Macmanus, P.E., General Manager
A. Rio Hondo ISD Wastewater Collection Project
B. North Cameron Regional Water Plant Well #2
C. Colonia Wastewater Collection and Treatment System
D. Bean Road Line 26 Pipeline
E. 1.0 Million Gallon Glass-lined, Bolted-steel, Concrete Pedestal, Elevated Storage Tank
F. Madero Rd. Line Extension
8. Membership Comments & Questions
The ERHWSC Board of Directors Election for 2019, Districts 1, 7, & 8, is an uncontested race for all Districts. Thus, the election has been waived by resolution of the Board of Directors as allowed under the Texas Water Code.
FILED TO WEBSITE ERHWSC.COM AT 8:50 A.M., 03-25-2019.