BOARD of DIRECTORS MEETING
November 13, 2017, 6:00 P.M.
The East Rio Hondo Water Supply Corporation (ERHWSC) reserves the right to adjourn into executive session on any of the items listed on this Agenda, if at any time during the meeting an item meets the criteria which allow for executive session under Texas Government Code, Chapter 55, Subchapter D.
1. Confirm posting of notice and attendance by quorum of Directors.
2. Discuss and take possible action on appointment of a director for the vacancy in ERHWSC Board of Directors' position for District Number 5.
3. Approve October 9, 2017 ERHWSC Board of Directors Meeting Minutes.
4. Visitors’ question and comment period. Review and take action on adjustment of customers’ bills and connection fees to include payment plans. LIMIT of THREE MINUTES per member and TEN MINUTES per topic.
5. Discuss and take possible action on unaudited September 30, 2017 Financial Statement.
6. Approve payment of October 2017 invoices.
7. Executive Session: Advice of Legal Counsel as per Government Code Chapter 551, Subchapter D, Section 551.071 on Potential or Pending Litigation Pertaining to:
A. Design, construction, and supply of manufactured equipment for clarification and filtration at the Martha Ann Simpson Surface Water Treatment Plant and associated contracts thereto.
B. Transfer of water rights upon subdivision of the land in accordance with Chapter 49, Texas Water Code, Subchapter O, pertaining to irrigation districts within ERHWSC’s service area.
C. Defendant Edward J. Mauro’s Cross-Claim and Counter-Claim against East Rio Hondo Water Supply Corporation as filed in Suit File Number 2016-DCL-02563.
8. Discuss and take possible action on item 7.A.- 7.C.
9. Discuss and take possible action on providing authorization to General Manager, Brian E. Macmanus, P.E., to execute any and all documents pertaining to the renewal of medical insurance for ERHWSC employees to be effective December 1, 2017.
10. Discuss and take possible action to approve a resolution authorizing General Manager, Brian E. Macmanus, P.E., to execute any and all documents pertaining to the closing on the purchase of the future elevated storage tank site.
11. Discuss and take potential action on automatic meter reading infrastructure pilot study.
12. Discuss and take possible action to approve a resolution for closure of the ERHWSC Wells Fargo Bank credit card account.
13. Discuss and take possible action to approve a resolution for Security Service Federal Credit Union to modify the allocation of credit to two credit card holders.
14. Discuss and take possible action to appoint General Manager, Brian E. Macmanus, P.E., as the authorized representative to execute any and all documents as required by the Farm Service Agency (FSA), on documents associated with ERHWSC farmland.
15. Discuss and take possible action to approve proposed Agreement for Legal Services pertaining to FM 510 Elevated Storage Tank Project as provided by Barry E. Jones.
16. Discuss and take possible action on services related to Rio Hondo ISD middle school:
A. Waterline Access Agreement
B. Uniform Development Non-Standard Water Service Agreement
C. Non-Standard Utility Service Agreement
17. General Manager’s Business and Operations Report.
FILED TO WEBSITE ERHWSC.COM AT 4:50 P.M., 11-10-2017