BOARD of DIRECTORS MEETING
March 12, 2018, 6:00 P.M.
The East Rio Hondo Water Supply Corporation (ERHWSC) reserves the right to adjourn into executive session on any of the items listed on this Agenda, if at any time during the meeting an item meets the criteria which allow for executive session under Texas Government Code, Chapter 55, Subchapter D.
1. Confirm posting of notice and attendance by quorum of Directors.
2. Approve February 12, 2018 ERHWSC Board of Directors Meeting Minutes.
3. Visitors’ question and comment period. Review and take action on adjustment of customers’ bills and connection fees to include payment plans. LIMIT of THREE MINUTES per member and TEN MINUTES per topic.
4. Discuss and take possible action on unaudited January 31, 2018 Financial Statement.
5. Approve payment of February 2018 invoices.
6. Executive Session: Advice of Legal Counsel as per Government Code Chapter 551, Subchapter D, Section 551.071 on Potential or Pending Litigation Pertaining to:
A. Design, construction, and supply of manufactured equipment for clarification and filtration at the Martha Ann Simpson Surface Water Treatment Plant and associated contracts thereto.
B. Transfer of water rights upon subdivision of the land in accordance with Chapter 49, Texas Water Code, Subchapter O, pertaining to irrigation districts within ERHWSC’s service area.
C. Defendant Edward J. Mauro’s Cross-Claim and Counter-Claim against East Rio Hondo Water Supply Corporation as filed in Suit File Number 2016-DCL-02563.
7. Discuss and take possible action on item 6.A.- 6.C.
8. Executive Session: Deliberation about Real Property as per Government Code Chapter 551, Subchapter D, Section 551.072: Consideration of sale of Lots 23-28, Pollard Resubdivision, Rio Hondo, Texas.
9. Discuss and take possible action on item 8.
10. Review of the draft 2017 Financial Statements and discuss and take possible action to appoint a finance committee for 2016/2017 Audit.
11. Discuss and take possible action on approval of revised designated cash schedule.
12. Discuss and take possible action on modification of ERHWSC Tariff Section G.6.a.1. Water Service Rate and Section G. Rates and Service Fees, pertaining to Assisted Online Payment Fee.
13. Discuss and take possible action to appoint a committee for a complete revision of the ERHWSC Tariff.
14. Discuss and take possible action on proposed USNWSA for Vasquez Subdivision and approval of said subdivision upon completion of all criteria required in the said USNWSA.
15. Discuss and take possible action on proposed Crossing Consent Agreement pertaining to Palmas Wind, LLC installing roads and UG collection lines across East Rio Hondo Water Supply Corporation’s Right of Way Easements.
16. Discuss and take possible action on proposed Warranty Agreement between W.B. Bell Jr., individually and dba Bell Water Well Service and PEN Joint Tentants, pertaining to the second well at North Cameron Regional Water Plant.
17. Discuss and take possible action to appoint an ERHWSC delegate and alternate delegate for the TRWA’s 49th Annual RuralWaterCon.
18. Discuss and take possible action to approve hiring an off-duty law enforcement officer to provide security during the annual meeting.
19. General Manager’s Business and Operations Report.
FILED TO WEBSITE ERHWSC.COM AT 5:15 P.M., 03-09-2018