BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING AGENDA
November 11, 2019, 6:00 P.M.
The East Rio Hondo Water Supply Corporation (ERHWSC) reserves the right to adjourn into executive session on any of the items listed on this Agenda, if at any time during the meeting an item meets the criteria which allow for executive session under Texas Government Code, Chapter 55, Subchapter D.
1. Confirm posting of notice and attendance by quorum of Directors.
2. Consent Items-All items under the consent agenda are heard collectively unless a director requests otherwise, in which case the specifically requested item will be considered, discussed, and possible action will be taken separately:
A. Approve October 14, 2019 ERHWSC Board of Directors Meeting Minutes.
B. Discuss and take possible action on unaudited September 30, 2019 Financial Statement.
C. Approve payment of October 2019 invoices.
D. Approve payment plans as requested by members with high water bills.
3. Visitors’ question and comment period. Review and take action on adjustment of customers’ bills and connection fees. LIMIT of THREE MINUTES per member or applicant party and TEN MINUTES per topic or agenda item.
4. Executive Session: Advice of Legal Counsel as per Government Code Chapter 551, Subchapter D, Section 551.071 on Potential or Pending Litigation Pertaining to:
A. Trespass of ERHWSC Right of Way Easement on property described as Tract 1 in Document 9812, Volume 15833, Page 75, Cameron County Official Records, Cameron County, Texas.
B. Encroachment on ERHWSC property at Main Office location by City of Rio Hondo.
C. South Texas Electric Cooperative encroachment on ERHWSC easement at intersection of FM 2925 & FM 106.
5. Discuss and take possible action on items 4.A, B, & C.
6. Discuss and take possible action on proposed Uniform Development Nonstandard Water Service Agreement for Fairfield Ranches.
7. Discuss and take possible action on ERHWSC 2020 election procedures and associated requirements.
8. Discuss and take possible action on delineation of easement on property described in Instrument Number 37935, Cameron County Official Records, Cameron County, Texas, on Tract 43 Road and Chachalaca Bend Drive.
9. Discuss and take possible action on Uniform Development Nonstandard Water Service Agreement with Elliot Roberts Ranches, Inc. and Las Palmas Wind, LLC.
10. Discuss and take possible action on permits for irrigation, drainage, county road right of way, and TXDOT Road Right of way for Acciona pipeline extension on FM 2925, Johnson Road, and Olmito Road North.
11. Discuss and take possible action on appointment of 2020 Budget Committee.
12. General Manager’s Business and Operations Report.
A. Kamstrup Meter conversion;
B. 1.0 Million Gallon Elevated Storage Tank Project status;
C. Phase II Wastewater Collection System Project;
D. Immigration Customs Enforcement, Port Isabel Detention Center, SCADA & Tower Project;
E. Line 26/Bean Road Transmission Line Project;
F. Theft of water service at Lot 4, Benandez Subdivision, Cameron County, Texas;
G. Water treatment plant sludge disposal permit status;
H. Arroyo City Water Tower Pump Station upgrade status.
I. Board Christmas party plans.
FILED TO WEBSITE ERHWSC.COM AT 4:50 P.M., 11-08-2019.