East Rio Hondo Water Supply Corporation
Create an Account - To pay your bill online customers will have to setup an account on the new site, just visit www.erhwsc.com then select the Pay My Bill and click the Register button if you are a first time user. Once you set up your account, you'll be able to view and pay your bill online. You can also use our iOS or Android App. Once your account is setup you will be able to:
- Pay by Electronic Check – Use this option to make a one-time payment using an online electronic check.
- Make a One-Time Payment – This feature enables you to make a one-time payment using a credit/debit card, Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
- Manage Multiple Properties - If you manage several properties you will be able to make payments for multiple properties with a single transaction.
- View Payment Usage and Payment History - You can easily review your payment and billing history online.
- Print or e-mail Payment Receipts – customers will be able to view and Print past payments.
*No additional fees will be charged for payments using credit and debit cards. ERHWSC does not accept American Express at this time.In addition to the online payment option, ERHWSC's customer service will continue to accept existing methods of payments: by mail, in-person at 206 Industrial Pkwy, by telephone, as well as other online payment opportunities.
We are glad that you have visited the ERHWSC website. We have been providing potable water services for both residential and commercial customers since 1982. Our mission has been to promote the efficient use of water at an affordable price as well as a dedication to achieving a cleaner environment. ERHWSC currently provides services for parts of Cameron and Willacy counties in the beautiful Rio Grande Valley of Texas.
To provide you with better customer service, New Service Applicants will be seen by appointment as follows:
8:30 - 11:30 am | Closed 12-1 pm | 1:30 - 4:00 pm
Applicants with appointments will be seen before Walk-in applicants.
Service applications are taken Monday through Friday by calling (956)748-3633 or toll free number 1-888-748-4270 to schedule your appointment. Required documents to establish service: Deed (proof of ownership) & picture ID.